jueves, febrero 09, 2012

Connectivism « Learning Theory and Educational Technology

Connectivism « Learning Theory and Educational Technology:

"How has your network changed the way you learn?

It was only 4 years ago when I completed my first Master’s degree and I remember going to the book store to purchase heavy textbooks that we barely used. Thanks to the Internet and e-books, those days are gone. Now I’m able to load a book on my iPad and read it at my leisure. I can access the Internet from any of my devices and research information at the blink of an eye.

Which digital tools best facilitate learning for you?

It was hard for me to pick just one tool, so I would have to say the Internet for sure along with my Smartphone and iPad. The Internet has changed everything, from banking to shopping to buying big ticket items. When you add those capabilities to the Smartphone and iPad, you can do almost anything at your convenience. Convenience has become the way of life, but I often wonder if we’re also getting lazy."

'via Blog this'